Friday, February 2, 2018

Valentine's Day for Preschoolers FREE Printables

I love holidays!

Valentine's Day is on the horizon and I'm finally learning to plan ahead!   A couple of years ago, I didn't realize that 18 MONTH OLDS (!!) exchanged valentines until a list of names came home from school the DAY before, of course when B was out of town, and I was left scrambling!
This year, I'm making Valentines well in advance.  I know my years are numbered when I can convince them to hand out healthy-ish/non-candy items with their valentines, so I am taking advantage while I can!   Valentine puns are my FAVORITE.

Baby M is giving her classmates applesauce pouches (I'm buying organic GoGo Squeeze pouches), and I'm using these AWESOME-sauce Valentines.  (See bottom of this post for a link to the full-resolution PDF files for printing)


C keeps going back and forth between glow sticks and yogurt-covered raisins, so I'm prepared for both outcomes :)  



If you want to use any of these free printables, click below for links to the full-resolution PDF files.  I printed mine on normal letter-size white cardstock (they'll print 6 to a page).  For the awesome-sauce and glow stick printables, there are 2 versions linked below - one addressed to "Valentine", and one with a blank space to write in a name.
Click here for a link to the valentine we used last year with Goldfish crackers (it would also work with Swedish fish or Goldfish Grahams!)



1 comment:

09 10