Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Favorite Things Under $10 - August

I'm linking up with Momfessionals and A Little Bit of Everything to share my favorite things under $10!


Here are a few products I'm loving right now....
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Dark and Deep Brown, 6.73 Fluid Ounce
Source

1. Batiste Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair


I love this dry shampoo! I have tried a bunch of different drugstore brands (I'm too cheap to pay for the expensive salon brands - for that much money, I'll just shampoo my hair!), and this is by far the best!  Suave, Tresemme, and the others just don't compare.  This is the only dry shampoo that doesn't make my hair feel cakey and sticky; other brands have given me the look I wanted (non-greasy hair), but I have to put up with my hair feeling disgusting to the touch all day.  Not with Batiste!  Additionally, this dry shampoo is tinted for people with dark hair -- other brands always leave a powdery haze in my brown hair, but this one blends right in.  Give it a try!  You can order it online or find it at Ulta.

Essie Nail Polish .46 oz. Mademoiselle
Source

2. Essie nail polish in Mademoiselle

This has become my go-to nail polish; with a newborn, I certainly don't have time for the nail salon, nor do I have time to painstakingly paint my nails a bright color, avoiding smudges and chips.  This color is great - it's super sheer, so it doesn't show smudges or chips at all; it is truly one of those "your nails but better" colors that makes it look like you just happen to have very shiny and healthy-looking natural nails.  It's a must for busy moms!


BOOTS Bts Ext Almond Body Butter 200ml
Source

3.  Boots Almond Body Butter

My friend Michelle recently introduced me to this body butter; I've never been a big fan of body butters because they're either too greasy, or they're no different from normal lotion.  This one is great -- it has a slight almond scent (nothing too overpowering), and it moisturizes SO well.  My legs feel amazing after slathering on this body butter!  You can order it online or find it at Target in the Beauty section.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am visiting from the link up! I have recently become obsessed with Essie nail polish! I will have to pick up this color! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really wanting a bottle of that dry shampoo now! I've never had one that worked as well as I'd hoped.
    Love that shade of Essie polish!

    ReplyDelete

09 10