Thursday, February 5, 2015

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with MomfessionalsGrace and Love, and A Little Bit of Everything to share my Friday favorites!



1.  Chick-fil-A Iced Coffee



Chick-fil-A's new iced coffee is delicious!  It comes in both Original and Vanilla.  For the WHOLE month of February, you can get a medium iced coffee or a small hot coffee free (no purchase required).  I may or may not have driven through Chick-fil-A twice this week already for an iced coffee....


2.  Wild Basil + Lime Soap


I picked up a bottle of the Wild Basil + Lime Soap at Target last week and love the scent!  I'm a big fan of Mrs. Meyers hand soaps, but at only $2.49, this option is less expensive (although the fragrance is not as strong)!  I think the bottle is prettier than your average plastic-soap-bottle, too.

3.  Trader Joe's S'mashing S'mores

Via

I got these in my Christmas stocking and just got around to opening them.  OMG.  So good.  They're perfect if you pop them in the microwave for about 5 seconds to get them a little melty.  Yummmm.

4.  NYC Rivington Rose Lip Gloss

New York Color Liquid Lipshine Lip Gloss in Rivington Rose 4
Via
Somewhere (a blog? a magazine?) I saw a review of this NYC Liquid Lipshine in Rivington Rose; for only a couple of bucks, I impulse-bought it at CVS.  I love it!  I'm not a lip gloss snob (I lose them way too often to buy $20 lip glosses), but this one has a great color and lasts well without feeling sticky.  It is pretty highly pigmented - it's not a sheer gloss - but I'm not a lipstick wearer so that's perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10