Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Favorites: Trader Joe's Edition (Party Favorites!)

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with MomfessionalsGrace and Love, and A Little Bit of Everything to share my Friday favorites!  

I can't believe it has been 2 years since they opened Trader Joe's in Dallas and I discovered all the wonderful things they sell there!  In my previous Trader Joe's favorites post, I was all about the basics - coconut oil, frozen brown rice, and pizza dough.  


While I only shop at Trader Joe's once or twice a month, I have discovered several go-to items for parties or get togethers.  Since I can also buy beer or wine there, it is a one-stop shop for hosting people in our home!  Here are my party favorites:

Blueberry Vanilla Goat Cheese

Image result for trader joe's blueberry goat cheese
Via


This is a go-to for anytime I need a quick appetizer!  It definitely perks up a cheese board through the sweet-and-tangy combination of blueberries and goat cheese!  


Savory Thins Crackers

Image result for trader joe's savory thins

These crackers go great with the goat cheese above - they are super thin, crispy, and (randomly) gluten free!  I always have a few packages of these crackers in my pantry for unexpected guests!


Rosemary Asiago Cheese

Image result for rosemary cheese trader joe

This cheese is amazing - a salty, semi-dry asiago with rosemary!  The rosemary on one side of the wedge makes this cheese look extra fancy on a cheese board, but the price is SO much better than you'd pay at Central Market or Whole Foods!  

Kettle Corn

Image result for trader joe's kettle corn


A little sweet, a little salty - this kettle corn is delicious! It's perfect for casual get-togethers to have for people to snack on!  Or to eat for dinner when your husband is out of town!  Whatever!


Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt Dip

Image result for trader joe's kale dip
This dip is similar to a classic spinach/artichoke dip but lighter in calories and fat!  It is another quick go-to for parties - just grab a bag of tortilla chips and you're set!

What am I missing?  I get so stuck on my favorites that I don't branch out and try new things at Trader Joe's!


2 comments:

  1. Trader Joes has the BEST cheese selection! Their macaroons in the frozen section are great for parties too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love TJ's! I love their chicken dumplings, guilt less mac & cheese, greek yogurt guac and so much more!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10