Thursday, November 20, 2014

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with MomfessionalsGrace and Love, and A Little Bit of Everything to share my Friday favorites!


1.  My New 'Blardigan'



I've wanted one of these for months but couldn't justify the $90 price tag until my husband surprised me with it for my birthday last week!  Don't mind the Nordstrom model wearing it with lingerie - although you'll find it in the lingerie department, it can be worn as normal clothes or as loungewear (or both! in the same day!)  It is soooooo comfortable - true to its nickname, it's half blanket, half cardigan, and made of the softest material ever.  So warm.  So cozy.  I'm probably never going to take it off this winter.

2.  Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream



With the onset of freezing cold weather (since Dallas doesn't have a fall season), my hands are already dry - running the heat and washing bottles are a killer combo on my hands!  I love Crabtree & Evelyn's Hand Therapy Creams - they are the best moisturizer without feeling greasy. I love the avocado scent (which doesn't smell anything like avocados, but does smell delicious).

3. Peppermint White Chocolate Mochas

Peppermint Mocha

I had my first Starbucks peppermint white mocha of the winter season this week, and it was amazing!  Yes, I'm aware that you can order this drink year-round, but something feels wrong about drinking it before it's cold outside and served in a red Starbucks cup!  I like it best with nonfat milk and only 2 pumps of syrup in a grande size (it's too sweet for me full-strength).  I can't wait to try the new Chestnut Praline Latte this year!

4. Hue Wide Waistband Leggings


I love leggings and knee-high boots in the winter, and Hue leggings are the BEST!  After years of buying plain black leggings at Target or Old Navy, last year I bit the bullet and tried the Huge leggings.  Yes, they cost more than the $8 pair at Target (normal price $36, but currently on sale for $27 at Nordstrom!!), but they are much better quality.  I always feel like cheap leggings are see-through, but Hue leggings are completely opaque.  They wash well, and the wide waistband is both comfortable and flattering (no muffin top!)  I bought my second pair this season and they're both getting plenty of wear! In fact, Hue leggings and my blardigan are pretty much my new weekend wardrobe.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, you are a woman after my heart....I have that Blardigan on my wish list, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That darn Blardigan has been in my shopping cart for going on 6 months....I don't know how I have held out a year without purchasing! Hoping Santa saw my wish list blog post earlier this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just emailed my husband the link to the Blardigan with the subject, "I NEED this for Christmas!"

    ReplyDelete

09 10