Thursday, October 16, 2014

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with MomfessionalsGrace and Love, and A Little Bit of Everything to share my Friday favorites!



1.  Grands Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls

My local Kroger had all their seasonal pumpkin-flavored foods in a special display at the front of the store - they know what they're doing with that marketing!  Of course I had to make an impulse purchase, and these pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls were the winner.  We made them last weekend and they were pretty tasty!

2.  Essie Bahama Mama Nail Polish



I love this dark plum color for the fall season!  I got a pedicure in this color last week and had to pick up a bottle at Target so I can wear it all season!

3.  Old Navy Compression Capris



Now that the weather is cooler, I've switched up my wardrobe for my walks with the baby, trading out my shorts for these Old Navy compression capris.  I LOVE these workout pants - I have 3 pairs and always find myself having to do laundry because they're all dirty.  They are form-fitting without being too tight, stretchy while still holding you in, super comfy, and best of all, they are completely opaque.  I have had way too many workout pants that become see-through when you bend over to stretch!

4.  Popovers


I love me a crunchy-on-the-outside, soft-on-the-inside, steamy, eggy popover!  Whether with brunch or dinner, popovers are a great addition to any meal.  Check out my favorite recipe here.

3 comments:

  1. I need to find those pumpkin spice cinnamon buns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Friday Favorites Link-up! Those cinnamon rolls sound divine, will need to try those asap! And those popovers look great. I've never made them before but always want to try them! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those workout pants seem awesome! I'll have to try them!

    XO sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete

09 10