Thursday, October 30, 2014

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with MomfessionalsGrace and Love, and A Little Bit of Everything to share my Friday favorites!


1.  Lemon Oreos

I have not bought a package of Oreos in YEARS, so I'm not sure what made me buy these....but OMG they are so good!  Do you remember when the Girl Scouts sold Lemon Pastry Cremes back in the day?  And then for reasons unknown they STOPPED MAKING THEM?  These lemon Oreos are almost the same!

2.  Boot Weather

It's the last day of October and it may FINALLY be boot weather in Dallas!  It has been an unseasonably warm fall, which has just delayed my favorite footwear season.  I'm excited to see highs in the 60's, low's in the 30's, and know that all of my knee-high boots can come out of their boxes soon!

3.  C's First Halloween

Is there anything cuter than a baby in a Halloween costume?!  I'm so excited for C's first Halloween!  I'm also discovering the joy that is holiday-themed baby apparel and accessories!  My college roommate's parents and my mother-in-law gave C these two bibs for Halloween - so cute!

4. Old Navy Boyfriend Cardigans


I picked up 2 of these boyfriend cardigans from Old Navy last week, because I'd been needing new black and tan cardigans, and these were on sale for 50% off (less than $15!!)  They are long enough to look cute with skinny jeans, super soft, and come in a bunch of colors....and the reviews online are great!  I haven't washed mine yet, but hopefully they wear well!

2 comments:

  1. Happy it's been cool enough the past two mornings here in College Station finally to justify wearing my boots! And this morning I was excited to wear both my boots and my military jacket...happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boot season! I've enjoyed my skinny jeans, boots, and baggy sweaters all week long! Enjoy baby's first Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

09 10