Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with Momfessionals, Grace and Love, and A Little Bit of Everything to share my Friday favorites!
 
 
  

1.  Flip or Flop on HGTV

 
 
Have you seen the show Flip or Flop on HGTV?  I don't know what rock I've been living under (oh wait, yes I do, it's called having a newborn), but I discovered this show this week and I love it!  They buy a run-down house (sometimes sight unseen) and try to flip it within 30 days to make a profit.  I already have a series recording set up and get anxiety with every episode waiting to see if they will make a profit or have to eat a loss on the flip. 

 

2.  Mossimo Gabriela Sandals

 I bought these sandals at Target at the beginning of the summer and wear them almost everyday.  I love the gold color - they match everything! - and they are so comfortable.  I'm tempted to buy another pair in case the first one wears out, especially since they're on clearance in the store!
 

 3.  Sally's Baking Addiction blog



I discovered Sally's Baking Addiction blog via Pinterest this week - boy, is that dangerous! All of her food looks AMAZING and I found myself pinning her recipes to my "Something Sweet" board over and over again. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love those sandals! Happy Friday!!

    <3 Sarita www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10